COVID-19 Prevention Guidelines
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we strongly abide by the following guidelines until the situation is under control, to ensure our patients are able to receive treatment in a safe environment.
- All patients and any accompanying person must scan the QR code to record their visit with the LeaveHomeSafe app.
- All patients and any accompanying person must have their body temperature checked. Those with a fever should reschedule and cancel their appointment to seek medical attention immediately.
- All patients and any accompanying person must wear a mask at all times and use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- In order to avoid overcrowding in the clinic, only one accompanying person is allowed with each patient in the clinic, other accompanying person must wait outside.
- If the patient and any accompanying person meet any of the following conditions, the clinic is UNABLE to provide consultation for them:
• Symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection or pneumonia
• Undergoing the Government’s Compulsory Testing via Government notice and have not received a negative result yet.
• Have come in close contact with family members or individuals with confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.